Friday, May 28, 2010

Where's Mummy?

Just get used to it.  I'm going to be doing this every Friday from now on unless something so earth-shattering happens I cannot refrain from doing a real blog post.  Besides, who is going to promote me if not me?  Heh.

I'm talking about the DC Soda Tax and Healthy School Act at DC Metro Moms.

MPR is reviewing Tonic Organic Hair Care, the Earth Friendly Product line, and a toothbrush made of dollar bills!

Also, I totally find these both to be worthwhile reads-

City Mama- "Why I ditched my iphone and AT&T and got a Blackberry."

Lattes and Life- "My Children's Earth"

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I like these recap posts...makes it easier for me to keep up with your writing at other places!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.