Monday, January 16, 2012

Look Awake! The Low Maintenance Face



Aside from the whole face washing, eye brow plucking this is a great how-to on ways to look fresh and it is pretty low maintenance. You can do all or a few of the steps on any given day.

Some things that I love to look more awake-

-Small dot of Nars Illuminator on my cheekbones. Add a bit of that and you get a nice glow that stays all day. One tube lasts all year.

-Curling my eyelashes and adding a lash lengthening mascara like Cover Girl LashBlast Luxe.

-CONCEALER! Do I really need to say this? It's the first thing on my list. I adore Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Multi-Tasking Face in 'Rested'. That name alone is a selling point to me and many moms. It's easy to apply, takes seconds, lasts all day and a long time in your make-up bag. READ: Economical! I use it on red spots, age spots and acne. LOVE IT.

-Adding a coat of lipstick. It may sound old-fashioned but I am like your grandmother when it comes to the adage, "Never leave the house without lipstick." Use a coat of colored lipgloss if you prefer. My faves: L'Oreal Colour Riche in 'Rich Red' and Laura Mercier lip glace in 'Rose' for a pop of pink.

-Check out my timed and almost daily face "The Five Minute Mom".






S2WDA9WB94PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.