Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Sick Need

You would think I would be all organized when it comes to my desperate love/psychosis/addiction and over all sick need for nail polish.


Clearly you would be mistaken. 

The sad thing is that this isn't even all of them.  Overflowing from the bag the remainder litter my bathroom cabinets and product review bins.  Funny thing about that- they are all minis. Even my polishes are fertile myrtles.


Three kids in a townhouse and I don't have room to keep them in the fridge (really.  some people do this. what do they have three bottles?)  or let them loose on a counter top or even lined in a draw.  I need help! 



Suggestions frantically accepted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.