Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday H!

It's H's birthday today. I wish there was a way to surprise him with an in-person birthday wish but that is a bit hard to do when he is in Hawaii for work. I wonder if paradise is just that when you are there without friends or family and you are in a hotel room last designed when Eisenhower was in office.

So today H here are my wishes for you-

If the Nats play today, I hope they win. (Hey, I can't be checkin' baseball schedules. I've got a blog empire to run and three kids to mold.)

You find at least one meal on that island that is memorable in a Diners, Drive-in's and Dive sort of way. No Kitchen Nightmare type establishments today.

Rock Star comes on the hotel room TV for you.

That you know just how much we love you and miss you and can't wait for you to come home. It's been a long two weeks without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.