Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Where's Mummy?

Besides looking for cat naps and beginning to feel like a milking machine?  I've been up to a few things despite my lack of blogging activity. 

In review news I'm talking about Team Mom reviews including mOmma bottles and cups and Magical Moon Dough. 

The Toshiba Satellite U505 pretty pink laptop has left me sad since it has departed from my abode but the review is stellar. 

At Juno Baby I relay my deep, dark magazine addiction in "Confessions of a Magazine Addict", despite the fondue photo of TD I discuss my strategy in "Getting my Kids to Eat a Good Dinner", plus "Kids Day the Darnedest Things"

I promise there is more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.