Monday, August 16, 2010

Where's Mummy?

This week I'm reviewing Wiglington & Wenks, the amazing virtual world that takes kids all over the world. It's educational, fun and historical.  While a bit young for TD she really became enchanted with the characters and how she could travel all over the globe.  Enter to win a month's subscription for your child today! 

Oliver's Labels is here just in time for back to school. 

The name isn't great but it's self-explanatory too- Urine Off Stain Remover.

At TheFind I'm talking about TOM's cute wedge shoes. I bought myself a pair for my post-swollen feet. 

And has anyone heard of this diet craze?  I could have made some bank!

1 comment:

  1. Vicky, I cannot believe that you didn't give birth on Ellis Island, never mind that you made it back to DC. Hang in there girlfriend. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.