Friday, June 11, 2010

Where's Mummy?

Besides Idaho and back?  I've been flitting around the country this week, realizing that I am indeed grateful there will be no more airplane rides in my near future. I almost hurled over Denver and I'm sorry about that.  I got downright surly by the time I hit Dulles.  When you land and your phone instantly bings a text message reading, "Your Mom called. Something is wrong with Lex. I'm on my way home."  and then nothing, it's a bit disconcerting. 

So I'm back and Lex is at the animal hospital. Again.  2010 isn't proving to be the best year for her.  Seems she got bit by a snake yesterday afternoon and swelled in the face to ginormous proportions. I still haven't seen her.  She's been made comfortable but the swelling continues to grow and we just have to wait and see.  We don't know what kind of snake bit her and dogs don't respond to anti-venom apparently.  This dog kicked toe cancer this year.  Surely a snake bite won't do her in. Right? 

This week it's all about the reviews-

Hear about my pre-natal massage from Massage Envy

For junkies like me there's beauty ADDICTS Lash Galore Mascara

Dr. Ken's All-Natural Maximum Care Toothpaste is for those who love their Stevia.

Just in time for summer parties are Flings Bins- earth-friendly and cool.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about Lexi. How's she doing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.