Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Win a Dress from Shabby Apple!


I know I don't normally do this on ' TMC' but I just love this dress - it makes me happy just to look at it's brilliant blue and retroesque styling. So here goes- WIN IT!

"The turquoise Secretary dress aka '90 WPM' ($64) has ruching at the sides to flatter hips and a tie at neck. The dress's puff sleeves have a band that hit just above elbow. The skirt hits just below knee. It is made of poly/rayon/spandex jersey."

Enter to win by telling me what your favorite post is on The Mummy Chronicles and don't forget to include your contact email. A winner will be chosen at random on October 16, 2009.

Want 10% off Shabby Apple items? Tell them I sent you with this coupon- Mummychronicles10off. Use it fast - It expires Oct 29, 2009.


Congratulations to Adrian who entered at MPR for winning the dress!

9 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...what comes to mind right now is your post for National Day of Service. I was so touched by TD's spirit and what you've instilled in her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 AM

    Three Girls, Two Cities One day

    Wish I was that brave!

    Michaeline
    Michaelinek@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:38 PM

    The funniest post ever that sprung to mind was "No You're a Douchebag". Had me laughing out loud. Of course I also like the one about Getting Scmatltzy with Your Friends. :) -E (you know my email)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:28 PM

    I'm gonna leave a comment here, too, since I'm not sure which post I'm supposed to do for the giveaway entry!

    I was interested in your Pearls of Wisdom post, as I commented here: http://www.mummysproductreviews.com/2009/10/win-dress-from-shabby-apple.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is What a Feminist Looks Like is my favorite, hilarious! LOL

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:52 AM

    They Call It the Gates of Hell

    The title and the picture say it all. I got in engaged in this little paradise several years ago. Likewise, a mere few hours before I read this post for the first time, my hubby said that this may be our next home. I wanted to cry.

    Mary
    mkreddinger@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great posts that it is hard to pick just one...But my favorite recent post had to be The Last Pancake. The visual of TD fighting with the dog over the last pancake is just great! Oh, and Mary Poppins Can Bite Me was awesome too. Sometimes you just have to screw the diet and go for the giant cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the post Mary Poppins can bite me. I love that dress!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally love this dress, and would be so fricking happy to wear it--anywhere, really. most likely, with the life I lead, it would be the grocery store or story time at the library, but that's another story.

    My favorite post--can it be a DCMM post? I have two faves, then--your 30's over 20's one or your quitting smoking one. Both stuck with me, even though you wrote them a long while back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.