Thursday, September 03, 2009

"Little Pukes" Piss Me Off

From the files of... 'Not So Quietly Seething', I bring you this little tidbit about a certain entertainer. Though really? Is he entertaining anyone these days? I wish he were entertaining the idea of jail time but sadly it is not going to happen.


Hours after Chris Brown is sentenced for abusing his girlfriend Rhianna he is seen at an LA Club, clearly already violating his sentence. *Sigh*



Where is this dudes parole officer? Seriously?! I feel the waves of an angry mob coming on. I'm hoping another report comes out soon about how many of the women in that club doused him with their drinks and forcibly removed him from the club. Is that too much to ask?


Photo courtesy of TMZ.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Sadly women (lots of women) still support him and love him. I don't get it at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.