Monday, February 09, 2009

So Much

If I think that we don't have enough all I have to do is look to the laundry monster to confirm that we have plenty.

Even though our refrigerator might look ghetto right now with it's duct tape on the shelves (those damn freakin' shelves!!) I know it's only temporary and what matters is that there is food in that fridge.

When H takes both girls to the grocery store on a Sunday morning I know that I married a wonderful man.

Even though I may see days as pretty dark right now at least I can still see that there is so much for me to be grateful for each day and that is all I can really ask.



Enter to win my beauty box giveaway here! It's full of SPF's, make-up and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.