Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mmph...

Amount of times woken up last night by TD: Six.

Legitimate night time issues with TD: Two. All others just up and whining for no apparent reason. Le SIGH....

Glasses broken that were full of water: One, all over a library book or two and the nightstand.

Nightstand books thrown around the room helter skelter style after water spillage: At least four.

Number of blog posts composed in my head (this not being one of them) because I could not sleep: Five at the very least.

What I look like today and why I'm now not sitting in a Starbucks drinking a decaf latte or running mad errands around town in the preschool clock/adrenaline rush/countdown.



I clearly need some time alone today. Maybe a facial mask and some conditioner is needed as well. Eeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.