Thursday, April 03, 2008

Overheards & Observations - Johnson & Johnson's Camp Baby

"If your lemon got on your cheese, you're hosed!" - Ted Allen, during wine tasting

"The first thing I did when I got in my room was shave my legs and then leave the razor on the tub. I just left it there. No complicated box needed to keep it away from my kids...."

The absolute quiet and pristine whiteness of my bed when I first walked into my hotel room. The absolute quiet and pristine whiteness one hour later and then again five hours later. It's still pristine white and quiet unless you count the hum of the Today show in the background and not Clifford.

Ted Allen actually being quite amusing causing me to guffaw out loud on several occasions. He clearly knew his audience when he told us to just guzzle our wine at one point.

I'm off to learn about braiding hair, what's happening down there and camper chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.