Friday, March 21, 2008

TG (mother f'n)F!

When I opened the door to T.D.'s room this morning she threw a heavy sippy cup at me. I dodged it otherwise I would have gotten socked clear in the gut. I immediately thought, "So that's how it's going to be today...thank God it's Friday!"

Oh wait.

No H.

The weekend is just a regular set of days with no relief. No sleeping in. Oy.

I think at that point I just blocked everything out and began fantasizing about this impending new show and all the reports of leaks, gossip and such that have been circulating the last week or so. It was my 'Calgon Take Me Away' moment. Either that or I was hearkening back to a time when children who threw heavy cups of milk at me were not even blip on my radar.

Speaking of which, I really need to clean my bathtub. Is 9 a.m. too early to begin swilling vodka without the rocks? Can you mix Grey Goose with 7th Generation Tile and Tub cleaner and not get hurt?

1 comment:

  1. Erm, ouch, and I used to love Beverley Hills 90210 when I was younger. Jason Priestly, sighhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.