Friday, August 26, 2011

Where's Mummy



I'm hosting a manners party for little girls at my house this weekend. Why yes, I am wearing a floral dress and just had my hair set. Why do you ask? I have three girls, I'm the etiquette bitch and my brood needs to know the importance of writing timely thank you notes and how to set a table. TD does get an allowance for that after all.




Check out The DC Moms, where I imagine myself the site's own Miranda Priestly. Right, OK. I'm just the fashion/beauty editor but still. This week its Fall Trends.


Read about Organic Glam nails and enter to win some fun items from Post-It notes.




Stay safe this hurricane weekend!





*Image courtesy of corbis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.