Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Randomness #817

To this day I cannot look at Mario Lopez without picturing his Saved by the Bell mullet.  Or those horrendous pants he loved to rock so much.



I just realized that if you mistype 'Google' and type in boogle.com you get a whole new realm.

We are in the throes of potty training with The Comedian.  Each morning she comes to the bathroom with me and tells me, "Good job, Momma! Good job!"  I now start each day with a really high opinion of myself. 

I adore The British Beauty Blogger. I might squeeze her hands too hard while simultaneously acting like I just won the Price is Right if I ever got to meet her.  She wrote a rather funny and true piece about Father's Day pitches that nails it.  I don't think H would really appreciate if I gave him a clarisonic face scrubber even if it is in the color of blue steel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.