Monday, December 27, 2010

With a Little Help

Y'all, I don't even know what to say.  You have been so kind.  Your emails, tweets, FB posts and comments are all so touching.  People have offered up their homes and hearts to me in the last few days and it shows a greatness of spirit that is magnificient.  Geez, I'm starting to sound like some sort of Dr. Feelgood preacher. 

It's been rough and rocky but civil.  The television has been our babysitter more often than I would like to admit these last few days. I've said, "Fine. Yes. You can have that sugary treat." more often than normal too.  There have been quiet conversations and realizations on both our parts that help immensely.  We are not out of the woods but we both agreed we want to salvage what we have.  I've been in therapy alone before and I have to say going to counseling as a couple scares the bejeezus out of me.  It's so deeply personal and I have a hard time with all that sharing in front of others stuff.  It makes me feel like something is cracking inside and I don't relish that type of situation.  But I know if I want to save what we have and create something new and better for us and for our kids then it is what we have to do. 

Thank you for all your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.