Friday, July 30, 2010

Where's Mummy?

Besides being kicked out of bed at least twice last night and trying to sleep on the couch?  I'm nesting. I can't walk by the nursery without going in and organizing or hanging something up.  The cleaning of the baby gear comes next. 

At MPR this week we're talking about Pop on Pals Amusement Park playset, Clementine Art Natural Paint for kids, Goody Hair Products Colour Collection, BornFree pacifiers (BPA free) and the iGo Charge Anywhere charger.

Juno Baby has me talking smack about baby showers, 'me' time, crepes and cultural sensitivity and how we adults are models for staying active and healthy for our children.

At Honest Baby I talk about miscommunication and being told to "Fuck off!" while at the mall.  Good times.

Here's to staying cool and a good babymoon for H and I this weekend.  Thanks to Jen who is taking on The Comedian and TD!  You rock!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vicky,
    Best of luck with the nursery prepping & baby gear clean up. let me know if you have any questions as you get out your stuff & clean up for #3.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.