Friday, July 02, 2010

Where's Mummy?

This week at the The Find-

The Litl has a lot to offer.  The cutest, coolest webbook to date. 

It's 'Summer For Your Kitchen' with pretty green glasses and bamboo serveware.

Sun protection with Lancaster Milky Body Spray.

Over at MPR-

I hooked up with Mom Central to talk about the Infantino Jumbo Wheel Play Space.

Remember your childhood and dress your kids in the present with Garanimals

And I saved the best for last- my newest writing gig- The award-winning website Juno Baby!  I introduced myself and got started talking about working from home and my love of travel. Join me and these other fabulous ladies like Karen, Mir, Katie and Kira each week!  We'll be talking music, family, parenting and so much more.

Tidbits and the Passing of Information-

Just finished 'This Isn't the Story You Think It Is'* by Laurie Munson and I loved it.  It was a library find but I might just have to buy it.  It's a great way to look at life, love and relationships. 

MPR/TMC Links


*Yes, if you buy this book I might get about 2 cents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.