Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You Say It's Your Birthday!

My birthday wish (because it's my blog and my birthday) I give to you is this-



Chad Vader After the Dentist



Lord Vader's birthday

Call me a dork but a day that is filled with sunshine, Darth Vader, the new SATC2 soundtrack and Beastie Boys Intergalactic as the first song you hear on the radio and it has to be a good day.  An added bonus- Memorial Day weekend is in a few days. Time to start the summer season off right with the annual viewing of Jaws (this one's for you E). 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a day filled with all your favorite things...even if they make you a big dork ;-) Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happeeeeeeee Birthdayyyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.