Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Because It's Funny

King Tut is back in the news these days and proving that you can find anything on the internet, there is this little gem that manages to cross two decades together along with two types of entertainment- stand up comedy a la Steve Martin and children's television.



Anyone else who was an Adam West Batman fan like myself (I had him on my red plastic phone's speed dial as a kid. Robin always got put on hold, unless he conferenced in with Batgirl.) will love this video.

Continuing with the media theme there's this Old Spice commercial.  "Tis brilliant!" I proclaim.  Gone is the stereotypical clean shaven "Dad" type actor and instead replaced by, er, this- on a horse.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I LOVE those new Old Spice commercials.. my husband and I just cracked up the first time we saw it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.