Monday, September 28, 2009

What Rocks!

You know what rocks?

-Actually managing to surprise your best friend with a visit. E thought her boyfriend's mother was coming into town. Lo and behold, c'est moi! She jumped me like a spider monkey as soon as the shock wore off. That alone was worth the trip.

- A $20 foot massage that really is a full body one. Why don't we have those in my area?!

- Finding designer duds for less at consignment stores on Melrose and watching LA rich girls drop off never worn clothing while wearing tanks emblazoned with the words, "Trifling Ass Bitch".

- Absinthe. I can see the point of that stuff. Really. I like a spongy world.

-Having loads of time to hang out with my best friend that I haven't seen in a year and a half whether it was on the couch in our pj's, in a club, taking a walk or sinking our feet into some Malibu beach sand while sipping Bloody Mary's and noshing on a fried platter of goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:59 PM

    Best surprise ever! I miss lounging and yapping and drinking with you already!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.