Friday, February 20, 2009

Where's Mummy?

Everyone knows I'm a bit of a review junkie and typically I keep it over at MPR but every once in a while I come across something that needs to be shared all over. I'm talking about Texas-based KidCore Toys.

Educational. Creative and highly interactive that is KidCore Toys.

They love me. I love them. Since 1996 they have consistently provided families with hours upon hours of fun and not just for the wee kiddies. Many of their toys create ways for parents to be fully involved with their children during their hours of play. From puzzles to arts and crafts and children's furniture KidCore Toys has a wide variety of items for children of all ages. They have a great blog which regularly features some pretty amazing bloggers so do me a favor and check out KidCore Toys for your next toy purchase.


I'm also over here at DC Metro Moms and Honest Baby this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.