Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quick! Has Hell Frozen Over Already?

Dammit! Here I was all set to enjoy Thanksgiving this week but it looks like it will be canceled now that the apocalypse is upon us. That's right folks. The less than dynamic duo, Speidi, has tied the knot. All holy hell has broken loose and the world is about to end.

Or maybe just for Heidi.

I could make jokes about how they probably registered at Guns and Ammo but I'll just say this-

Heidi,

Keep your Bolt House and Mtv money to yourself even if it is California and you have to split things 50/50 later. Find a friend who isn't afraid of that creepy guy you just eloped with and make amends with your family. You'll need them later too.

And now I'll go back to dreaming about the cornbread dressing I'll be eating in just mere days and wiping the drool off my keyboard.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, maybe I've lived in the boonies for too long...but WHO? I've never heard of either of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I don't know you...I felt compelled to comment being a Hill lover too. Your post was hilarious :) and true. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think it's horrible that these two clowns can get married, but my best friend can't.

    Also, how sad is it when your own mother gives your marriage 6 months? And tells a national magazine?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.