Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In Which I Beg for Work

OK, maybe beg is to harsh a word. However, I have a sudden burst of energy and need to work again so I'm out there. Looking. A lot.

Sometimes I get all in a zone and happy about it. Other times I am amazed at the crap that is put out there for writers.


Loking for talented freelance writers (to write what? ads? because this is
surely not your strong suit)
to assit in my marketing plan/website/write my book
for/term paper for me. Will pay you nothing or next to nothing. Pleeze
spek good Eunglish.


yeah. It's like that. You want to write 10,000 words for $30? Seriously, folks it can be brutal.

For now though, don't think of me looking for work, think about fun finds and the awesome books I've reviewed recently.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicky my name is Gary Cross, from Melbourne Australia. I'm self employed, run my own panelbeating business, which some people know having your own business can have its ups and downs, and from week to week -- no money but lots of stress. If you are like many people looking to make extra money, I know how you feel. The bills just don’t stop.Until a friend of mine put me on to this part-time business. It helped me with stress and skin allergies through paint chemicals. It has helped me in the quiet times with money to keep my business going and pay debts. In fact I am planning on retiring from my panel-beating business and going fulltime on this part time business. To help people like you make your DREAMS come true, all I have to say is just give it ago-- don't let this chance go by. It could give you the FREEDOM you want, and the FINANCIAL REWARDS you need AND A SMILE ON YOUR FACE ALL DAY!
    http://www.timemoney.gojiteam.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.