Tuesday, January 22, 2008

In case you were wondering...


Just in case you are not familiar with Susan she is the reason for the Why Mommy button you see on the right side of this ol' blog. Susan is in a fight against IBC (Inflammatory Breast Cancer) and today (right now as I type) she will be having a double masectomy.

Kristen, over at Mommy Needs a Cocktail, put it better than I can. I'm no good with this feelings thing. I get all finger-tied and can't think of a thing to type except pray. Pray for Susan today to give her strength. Send her good vibes if praying is not your thing. Wish her a speedy recovery and that her doctors perform to the utmost bestest today. I know that I am thinking of her constantly because even though I've only met Susan once she was so bright and cheerful. Her smile lit up the room and you could feel the goodness radiating off her. People like that are few and far between Internets. It is for people like Susan that I walk each year.

So go ahead and visit her site today. Read her thoughts and send her a million and one comments and wishes of good health today. Be part of Team Why Mommy and support Susan.

1 comment:

  1. Heading over there now. I hate posts like this (because too many women are falling to this insidious disease).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.