Thursday, November 15, 2007

Need Something to Do?

Dear Readers,

I love you. I love that you stick by me, comment daily, and come back for more. It makes me feel that maybe I'm not so crazy thinking I can do this whole blogging thing. I value your opinions a lot and love to get feedback from you.

So why not fill out that fun and short (less than 10 questions!) survey over there under that cute Blogher ad. That's right. The one on the left. Just click it. Then drop me an email and let me know you've done so. One lucky reader will get a fun surprise package from me!

Because so far what I've learned from readers is that you love giveaways! Which I have weekly over at my other site which has more than just kid DVDs by the way.


What can you win? Well, just some of the following fun things:

Full size Intelligence body lotion
Full size Intelligence Thermal facial mask
Awaken body lotion
Awaken sea salt body scrub
Unwind body lotion
e.l.f. lip gloss in Angel

And more....it's a $150 dollar value. The drawing will be held on Dec. 1 so get started on that survey and drop me a line. And any of you readers who make things and want to get some free advertising email me (veamason at gmail DOT com) and we can either set up a review or add one of your items into this giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Took your survey. :) Good to talk to you the other day! Luv you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.