Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thoughtless Thursday

Also known as my lazy self doesn't feel like working. So enjoy the randomness of this post.

Overheard: My house last night-

Me: Why is the water running?

H: Because I want it to get cold... just like your heart.

**********************************************************************

Check out the new button in the sidebar linking to my Product Site. New Products up now!! Exciting developments are in the works- workout/dance DVDS, fun bags (get your mind out of the gutter you sleaze!), and more!

Listen up! I was on Blog Talk Radio- hear my voice and Kristen's now!
Listen Live.

And now for a little funny...

When this first aired I literally laughed for an hour straight. I was oh, about, 15? I continue to use the last line dialogue in many of life's situations.

2 comments:

  1. MinneapolisMom left a comment on your journal Thoughtless Thursday
    Comment: OMG! How bizarre is THAT!? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MonkeysMama left a comment on your journal Thoughtless Thursday
    Comment: LMAO, oh my

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.