Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Catch up!

Oh you deliquent little blogger you! Such sporadic posts the past week or so I know. I've been busy with freelance projects, family visits, visiting family and loading and unloading my dishwasher an obscene amount of time. I am back now and today is a big day.

Blah, Blah, Blah it's a new year and changes are occuring this very day! Lots of stuff has happened the last week or so as well. I don't even know quite where to begin. T.D. has learned to point and whispers to herself which is very endearing. Poking me in the eye with her pointer finger? Not quite so endearing. My parents were in town for a whole week which enabled me to get tons of work done (Thanks guys!). It also caused me to have a massive meltdown. I get stressed with visits from anyone. Or when I visit one place with family for too long. I don't know why. H starts to hate me, we fight, T.D. is now an addition to this bizarre dichotomy of chaos and stops napping, eating normally or sleeping through the night (sleep deprivation really is torture.). I confess I was impatient and bitchy. I feel horrible about it all. Like I ruined Christmas. I probably did.

My house is like a toy shop exploded, my dishwasher is going to go on strike if it goes one more cycle and I'm back at work today. Today is the BIG day. I give notice. Except here's the thing. My boss? He's a no-show today. WTF am I supposed to do now? I'm not waiting. Whatever.

Other new developments are that I am now a card-carrying Arbonne consultant. You want samples of stuff to try? I will send them to YOU. Just email me and I'll send you some groovy, fun stuff to slather on to your person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.