Thursday, August 24, 2006

Regrets?

I try not to regret anything in my life. I don't think it's worth it. I try to learn from my mistakes which is what I prefer to call these "regrets". I do however feel bad about things from time to time. I feel bad for example about how harsh I might have sounded yesterday regarding my Mom. I don't mean to judge her though I guess that is what I'm doing. I just have body image issues of my own that I can't seem to accept or get rid of. I'm not content with what I have become. Or how much it reminds me of my Mom. I'm driven to change it. I get frustrated with those that lament the way they look and then do nothing about it. I guess that is what has always gotten me so annoyed with my Mom and then in turn made me judge her and disrespect her in that way. I have to let that go and with that it's the end of that part of the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.