Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Product of the Week!

This week it's Aveda's Tourmaline Charged Radiance Mask. The name alone seems to illlicit the need for about three extra exclamation points. I first used this stuff about a month ago at the Aveda Spa in New York. It was part of my facial and I loved how soft my skin felt literally for days. Could have been the rest of the facial as well but I still get a zen like quality over me when I use it. Could also be that it's because I'm doing something nice for myself which in the fat ass cranky pants state I'm in this week anything helps. Still, I like it. I used it last night again and today my face feel soft and dewy but not like an oil slick and it's 89 degrees outside. That's saying something. It also doesn't burn or irritate my skin which is a change from most of these supposed "radiance" products, i.e. make your face radiate red with irriatation. Try it! You just might like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.