Thursday, August 03, 2006

Grateful/Thankful

It has come to my attention that some of you have actually started doing this little excercise with me and I think that's just great. I try to do this each day, either in the morning as I wake up or as I'm falling asleep. Sometimes it's more like, I thankful for my health and that everything is ok with....snnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzz. But, usually I can list at least three things. So here's todays.

1. My house. I like it. It suits my needs. I have a roof over my head which is more than some people can say.

2. There is food in my house. Probably an over abundance. Again, more than some people have in a month.

3. I am able to buy gas for my car without worrying about paying for it. This is a serious problem for some people these days.

These are pretty basic but if you think of the basics you realize how good you actually have it rather than focusing on what you don't have. Makes life a whole lot more pleasant when I do remember to focus on this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.