Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Public Affair

Yeesh, it's bad when you wake up in the dead of night to attend to your crying child and as you stumble back to bed Jessica Simpson's horrible new song, A Public Affair starts playing in your head. That's what happened to me last night. I heard that damn song on the radio last night and apparently my sleep addled brain was just awake enough to remember that. Greeeaat. I hate that song. I heard some DJ compare her to Madonna yesterday and I almost ruined my car's upholstery by vomiting up my morning toast. Madonna? Excuse me what? I DON'T think so. Has the Ms. Ex-Lachey reinvented herself ever? If you count not wearing red pleather anymore a new image then I guess, but come on! Her music sucks! It's beyond lacking creativity. I would rather listen to classic 70s southern rock which if you know me, you know I loathe it with the intensity of a thousand burning suns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.