Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Product of the Week!


This is by far one of my favorite products to use. I've been using it for 5 years now and while I have tried other alternatives I always go back to this one. Drumroll please.... Murad Self Tanner with you guessed it spf 15. What else would a freckly white girl need? Since I am so white and I hate the thought of skin cancer like everyone else I have been on a quest for the last few years searching for the "perfect" self tanner. Each year magazines bring forth their selections and evaluate them and usually it's the same top 3. Somehow Murad isn't usually one of them but for me, it's the best. It really is streak free! I find that two applications over two days gives me a nice golden color. I used it for my wedding and have continued since then. I've tried others- L'oreal lotion and spray, Jergens Daily Glow, Sublime Glow and Neutrogena. None are as good. Murad has less smell too and doesn't streak, stain or dry up quick so you have time to really rub it in. The price at Sephora is $30 and I think that's the same as everywhere else. So while I sometimes backslide into a cheaper version I always regret it and go back to Murad. Try it- you just might love it!