Thursday, June 29, 2006

From Everyone's Favorite Psychopath


Psycopath: A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

Yeah, I agree with that. I have to say it's nice not feeling that way anymore. After talking to my therapist about that whole way too much zoloft thing she said it was actually "normal" to feel this way. Feel? Lady, it was starting to feel like a way of life. One day H. was going to find a secret room in our house riddled with bizarre newspaper clippings complete with red pen markings on them about all my victims. I was honestly seeing the logic behind hurting someone who made me mad. Making me mad was really easy too. It was scary. I was beginning to wonder and question where the line is between knowing this is wrong and no longer understanding that. How awful is that? So obviously 50 mg of zoloft is waaaaay too much for little ol' me. CT was also the way to go she stated. I'm so glad as if she really had a say anyway.

I think now the roadways are much safer as are my asshat neighbors. Oh speaking of which, it seems I am now not the only lawn with a big pile of poo on it. I do not really take delight in this fact as it's still beyond disgusting but now at least it's not just my house. I really don't like being the neighborhood lawn Nazi. The outfit just doesn't become me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.