Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's Product Time

Put your party socks on everyone! What? You don't own party socks? What kind of person doesn't own party socks. I confess I have no idea what the hell party socks are supposed to actually look like but I think I could scrounge up a pair. I would imagine you would wear these to a party with a game of twister too. But that is just my guess.

The product this week is .....Venom Lip Gloss by DuWop. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00021B1LO/sr=8-1/qid=1153943584/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-7333849-9488855?ie=UTF8It's been around awhile and Sephora claims it is phasing it out but I happen to love it. I wear coral tree most of the time. It can be found at Sephora online or drugstore.com another fave place of mine. What's great about Venom is that while I don't find it plumps my lips any I love the stinging/hot feeling I get when I put it on. Mildly cinnamon is what one friend described it as when I forced it on her. It's lip gloss for the sado-masochist in you. Enjoy!

As an aside I just finished a really great book. 'What Remains: A Memoir of Fate, Friendship and Love' by Carole Radziwill. You can look it up on Amazon.com to the right of the screen if you like. It's a funny, poignant story of her life as a journalist and wife to Anthony Radziwill. I'm not one to read much about the Kennedy family but Carole was best friends with Carolyn Bessette Kennedy and her husband was with JFK Jr. It was an interesting read on the level that her life growing up in Sefferen, NY was pretty comical in some ways but her view of the plane crash that took the lives of the Kennedy's intersects througout her story in a touching way. I was pleasantly surprised really despite it's sometimes melancholy feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.