Monday, June 19, 2006

Product of the Week!


It's Monday, and I have my product of the week to share. This week it's Bobbi Brown's Buffing Grains for your face. Or wherever else you feel you need to slough. I like this product a lot as I feel it really exfoliate my face and makes a difference. It's a bit pricey, about $40 a jar. The drawback with the item is the glass jar. I keep it in my shower on a shelf and mix it with my cetaphil each time. Slippery hands and glass in the shower equals future visit to emergency room for cut foot or some other body part. I envision this each time I use it but I love it so much I risk it. I do love living on the edge. So if you need a good exfoliator give this one a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.