Monday, June 19, 2006

On the Poop Front

If you're a regular reader you know that recently H. gathered up all the baked crap and fresh as well from our yard and surrounding area and placed it nice and neat on our neighbors front step. We wondered if there would be retaliation- picture me checking the door handles each time I go into the house-but so far nothing has happened. Saturday, I went to a party for our neighbors daughter and the offending couple was there. I felt incredibly awkward and two-faced as I chatted with them about home repairs. At one point I noticed the male side of the couple look puzzled as he sat alone. I wondered to myself- is he thinking- how can she smile and be nice to us after putting crap on our step? Or was he thinking - Who in this room put the crap on our step. I would like to think the latter one. Throughout all this as I chatted them up all I could think was the word- POOP! Screaming in my head. I felt like it was a neon sign blazing and blinking on my forehead. I don't know if I can have a normal conversation with them ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.