Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy Now?


Dear Mr. Sisto,

I am your neighbor from two houses down. It has come to my attention that you also have a lab like I do. I desperately need your advice on a certain pesky pet situation. I don't know how to pick up after my dog. How do you do it sir? I could really use your input. Last week I found quite a large and disturbing pile of dog shite on my front step and I wonder- how on earth did that get there? Did I really let the dog relieve herself on the front step? Am I that blinded by my ultra-cool dark shades? I simply can't recall. Anyhoo, please get back to me asap because I feel some pressing death rays coming from the house that is situated between us.

Best Regards,



The Kung Fu Master Near You








************************************************************************************
This letter and all it's contents are based on true events. Names, dates and this letter are fictionalized for dramatic purposes.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:02 PM

    Did the kung-foo master actually leave a note for Jeff?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.