Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Limited Dress Haul

On Cyber Monday I took advantage of The Limited's 50% off sale.  That's right, 50% off everything.  I thought it would be a great way to get something to wear to NYC and for the holidays.  So I ordered



and this dress



I was so excited when they got here on time, though a bit slower than I wanted (checking order status after four days, yelling at computer screen and myself for not creating a Limited account to track orders! GAH!), but in time for NYC.  So, whew!

I usually fit into their clothes so well.  Not this time.  Not only did both dresses look horrific but one actually smelled like it had been worn and returned. Gross, red cap sleeve dress. Gross.  Don't party all night and think you can just arrive unnoticed!  Still, I order and shop at The Limited often and never had any problems so I'm jumping back into the shopping fray with this 40% off deal!  Use the code, SHOP40 now (online and in-store)!  Free shipping on order $75 or more!

Additionally, The Gap is having a 60% off sale in all departments. Shipping is free, as always, at Piperlime but for orders $50 and over it is free at The Gap now too.


Got a good Cyber Monday deal? Share it with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.