Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Wendy Williams Time

If you are reading this then it might be too late. I might have already made my television debut.  That's right.  I'm slated to be a guest on the "after" Wendy Williams show.  Not be confused with the actual, live version that is seen daily or made fun of almost weekly by Joel McHale. 

If you are like most people then you are saying this, "What the heck is Wendy Williams?!" At least that is what I got out here in the 'burbs of Virginia.  Seriously.  Does no one else watch The Soup or read Entertainment Weekly? 

Well, this is Wendy-

Ok, that is just one of my favorite Wendy clips.To me that is why I love Wendy and why some people just don't get her.  Here's what I'll be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.