Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lessons Learned

Every day is a learning experience or so they say.  This week I learned the following-

When you put cereal and milk into a sippy cup it creates a far greater mess when spilled than if you just hand your kid a cup of milk with no lid.  Seriously.  I think I am still scraping dried bits of oats and nut off my baseboards.

If your kid seems to be picking their nose for twenty minutes straight you should probably do more than just tell them to knock it off a few times.  There's a reason they are digging up there and it just might be because they stuck a bolt or metal nut in there.  I'm still trying to figure out where she found that tiny thing. 

That $5 grab bag at the craft store might end up costing you $200 in cleaning.  I fucking hate crafts.  The person who invented those tiny jewels to stick on things should be drawn and quartered. 

Sometimes a glass of wine can make bath time so much more pleasant.  Bath time for three kids under five when you are the sole parent for the week.  It makes for a long day.  I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.