Friday, May 20, 2011

Kids with Knives

Most mornings I wake up to The Comedian shaking a jar of gummy vitamins in my face. Other days she just wants to come and grab a quick snuggle before she sets off on a new day and new path of destruction. Today I awoke with a sack of bread being thrown in my face. "Open! Open!" I complied as I knew that she was going to take it downstairs to her sister and they would have the ultra healthy and not CPS worthy snack of bread and water before I could make it to the kitchen. Wily little things, those girls are.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw next.

As she turns to leave the room with the now open bag of bread I see she has something else with her.



Granted, it was a butter knife but still. She was carrying it just like that. I couldn't help but laugh at the perfect way in which she hid it behind her back and carried it so stealthly.

I weep and cackle simultanesouly for the boys she dates many years from now. She is going to be a force to be reckoned with, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.