Sunday, May 09, 2010

It's A Mother's Day Rally!

Happy Mother's Day to you and yours!  I and a host of other amazing women authors and bloggers were chosen to be part of the 2nd Annual Mother's Day Rally.  Every hour for 24 hours a letter is posted regarding Post Partum Depression- it's symptoms, surivors stories, doctors help and more.  Check them all out .  It's inspiring and simply amazing. 

I'm in the 8 a.m. slot titled, "Let the Third Time Be the Charm." 

I just can't get over the fact that I was asked to be a part of this phenomenal group of women.  Go! Read! Pass it on!

The wrap up of this amazing event is here. Just reading the comments is so heartening.  I think I dissolved into tears each and every time I read anothter story and another comment.  I"m so honored to be a part of this amazing group. 

Thank you, Katherine for all the tireless work you do. 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.