Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Confess

Forgive me Jillian for I have sinned. It has been two weeks since my last Shred.

I didn't mean to lapse for so long but by day five of level two my knees had just about had it. No amount of working with Anita was helping either. I swear I'll do double pilates today and jog for ten minutes in place to appease you, Ms. Michael's. Just don't make me gargle my heart too hard when I jump bag on the Shredhead wagon to hell, er I mean weight loss and ultimate fitness.

Can I please drop and give you twenty and just erase the Easter candy debacle of 2009, the cookies, brownies, french fries and that pitcher of Sangria I had just last week? I don't know how I imbibed all that wine, I swear!

1 comment:

  1. I just *watched* the darn level 2 and was laughing hysterially knowing there was no way I could do it. I've been walking the dog and walking on the treadmill and doing a Tamilee Webb video instead. Plus, my "chesty" just couldn't handle those jumping jacks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.