Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ringling Bros.and Barnum & Bailey is Over the Top

As a kid I absolutely loved the circus. It's perfect only child entertainment. No need to bring a friend and you don't need siblings to enjoy the festivities either. I loved the lights, the animals and especially the aerial acts. When MomCentral and Feld Entertainment asked me if I would like to help them out with the DC Metro area promotion I jumped at the chance to participate in the 'Greatest Show on Earth'.

It was a great night for the whole family even if TD was a little bewildered at first. She refused to have her picture taken with the performers we were able to meet before the show and even when we took our seats. However, once the show got started she loved watching the dog tricks, elephant paint, clowns cavort and see Daniel Raffo and his Bengal and Siberian Tigers. She laughed, she danced and couldn't stay in her seat she was so excited and H and I were right there along with her.

To me, the circus has always been one of the greatest shows on earth. Add in the fact that I got to see some of my blogging friends and their families and it was truly a fun-filled night for the whole family.



Even Dash Two got into the fun. Here, Royo entertains her a bit before the show.

Photos courtesy of Amie at Mamaloves.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:34 AM

    That clown guy is scary. I don't like him. You look fantastic though. Your hair looks great and the new highlights do too.

    -cdr

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to see you and thanks for sharing the promotion with me and the Being Savvy DC readers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.