Friday, September 26, 2008

There's Nothing Like the Smell of Chemicals in the Morning

Bug Spray. Exterminator juices (well, that sounds kind of ick, now doesn't it?) or what have you. There is nothing I like more than sitting in an enclosed space and seeing the exterminator walk through the door with his little spraying canister device. And then start spraying the office I'm waiting in. Including all around the couch that I'm sitting on and into every nook and cranny.

While I appreciate my mechanics effort to be bug free what with those enticing candy machines for lost children, vending machines and the free hot muddy substance they call coffee all over the place, I do not like hanging out with or without TD and literally being sprayed as if I'm the cockroach in the corner.

It might smell like victory to the exterminator but to me it just smells a bit unsafe.

Read here for some alarming news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.