Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Dash Two Has a Name

Yes, it is true. After much debate, many go rounds where H and I felt we would never see eye to eye and names such as

Cafferty
Legume
Kumquat
Liesel
Couch Manhattan
Maud
Taylor (I keep thinking of Laurence Taylor and H adding, "Don't Smoke Crack!" each time didn't help him plead his case.)

and more were bandied around with hot debate we have come to a decision. It happened all of a sudden and it's perfect.

Noname. Pronounced- No-nam-mee. That's it. Perfect, wouldn't you say? It means, 'an absence of; having an air like quality.'

Thoughts? Suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. I like it!

    However, it's a bit modern for my tatstes. You know, older "classic" names are coming back. What about Bertha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I was so excited when I saw the post title in my google reader. Trickery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all terrible ideas for names.

    Charlotte is the best idea, hands-down.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like that episode of Seinfeld... Soda, Seven, Isosceles

    I sometimes threaten Mike with naming a girl Banana Pakora. I think it's got a great ring to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.