Wednesday, June 25, 2008

On a Car Seat Campaign

Well, after being buffed, painted, massaged and fed many yummy treats (Can I eat just one more croissant? My thighs! Oh my pregnant touching thighs!) I am apparently going to get to work today. Graco has thoughtfully taken care of everything the last few days, and in quite a quick fashion I must say, and now it's time to get down to bizness.


I'll be installing a car seat for demonstration (um.. I don't even do this in my own life. If H is out of town I have to call a neighbor. For reals y'all. Ooh look I've turned southern after only two days in ATL.) and you'll all eventually get to hear my funny anecdotes and parenting "advice" or tips along with some other really cool bloggers.

Let's hope I don't hurl from the excitement. Really. I could and all over some lovely Graco gear.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun! What exactly are you doing for Graco? Have fun with the other bloggers, and hey, go for one more massage if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.