Monday, May 05, 2008

Walking the Walk

Because I'm still reeling from the weekend I'm including a few pics of the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. The walk was picturesque to say the least and I made it largely in part to my awesome team and my meds. I'm beat but happy! I did it!



I seem to do this everywhere...


It was a truly beautiful morning with all the check the boxes views of the District.

There will be more later on the actual walk and the big surprise that H had waiting for me at the finish line. Now? Now, I must rest my tired dogs.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    I was so excited to see you Saturday morning! I don't know how I missed you yesterday during the walk, but I ended up leaving closing ceremonies a little early. Can't wait to hear about your surprise!

    Oh, and I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed you like to take pictures like that. Congrats on the walk - I was thinking of you. Hope your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the walk! Cute first pic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.