Monday, June 04, 2007

Photo Contest Winner!



The winner of The Mummy Chronicles photo contest (because yes, someone actually guessed this correctly) is CHARLOTTE. She guessed- two peas in a tube sock. Yup.

After a fun day of scattering clothes around the room, running at top speed while crashing into blocks and assorted loudly falling toys T.D. ate some peas for lunch. I can only guess that as these are her favorite food she had tucked them into her sock to save for later. If you had asked me two years ago if I thought I would find pretty petite peas in a purple tube sock I would have looked at you like you were a total loon. Now I would just say, "Heh, I would be surprised if I didn't."

Charlotte look for your prize pack in the mail sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:50 AM

    Woo hoo! Thanks so much! I am excited to get the package.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's always good to hear from a reader and not say, a robot.